Quality Policy of “Global Marine Placement” Crew Management, Marine Crewing company part of the Open International Joint-Stock Corporation “GLOBAL MARINE POLLUTION“
Our Quality Policy
- Global MP provides our clients with seafarers who are qualified, certified, experienced and medically appropriate for their assigned positions.
- Global MP offers crewing services in accordance with the applicable rules, regulations, and standards, as well as with the requirements of the client.
- The recruitment of Global MP staff is professional, without discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion, political opinion or social background.
- Global MP protects seafarer’s right to privacy; their personal data is stored in the office strictly confidential and without the use of computer systems with Internet access.
- Global MP will not use means, mechanisms or lists that prevent or deter any seafarer from gaining employment for which they are qualified on board a vessel.
- Global MP will not charge seafarers directly or indirectly for hire, recruit or employment of seafarers, with the exception of additional services provided by the office (resume writing, multiple resume sending, assistance in obtaining necessary sea documents, certificates and other similar services).
- Global MP will not recruit or place any person under the age of 18.
- Global MP will advise seafarers on the possible problems of signing on a vessel that flies the flag of a State which has not ratified the MLC, 2006. (Maritime Labour Convention)